Good Afternoon Everyone,
I hope you all have had a safe and blessed Memorial Day
On this Memorial I am thankful for:
- My Grandpa who served his country in World War II
- My Papa who serves country as a sailor in the Navy
- A day to spend time relaxing while spending time with family and friends
- All of the people who serve and protect us all every day
- The freedom to be able to live to life the way God intended for me (I am thankful to God for giving me that freedom and to the people who work to ensure I keep that freedom).
What are you thankful for today?
It is my hope that we will all find a reason to be thankful not just today, but every day :)